Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lammys 2011: For Your Consideration


Although my chances are slim, I figured I might as well have fun with the FYC poster. I want to take a moment and thank everyone who has taken a chance with filmgirlinterrupted.com!

I've always wanted to do something like this, and I wasn't sure if anyone was ever going to read it. I've always wanted to be a writer, and for a time I was working on a serious piece that I was hoping to turn into a novel. But life happened, and I stopped. When I decided to start up again, I kept thinking, 'What can I write about? What do I know?' This is when my blog was born.

I am 100% certain that I made the right move. If there's anything I love more than writing, it's movies. For a time only a couple of people in my life knew about my movie obsession. Now, I've decided to come out of the closet and reveal myself to the rest of my peers.

It's been a lot of fun, and this isn't by any means the end. I've got a long road ahead, but I'm determined to make a name for myself. Thank you all for your support and feedback.

- Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Nice FYC poster. Clever use of that image from 'Sucker Punch.' I have no skills at that kind of stuff, but I'll try to whip something up too.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a vote or two from me, Rachel. Great stuff, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck in the Lammy's. Always a fun part of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...